03 July, 2007

Hello.

I am off to Maine in six days, and that will be a very welcome respite from the monotony of home. I am really fed up with everyone, so I have just stopped interacting with people almost entirely. Also, I am halfway done with Latin 300, and I just want to get that over with.

For a peek into my life, please refer to the items below.

My shopping list:
40 rolls of Ilford HP5 ISO 400 36-exposure rolls of film
About 300 sheets of Ilford fiber paper
About 100 sheets of Ilford RC paper
Lens cloth
Portfolio binder
Archival print box
Tweezers because I dropped mine in the toilet
A Netflix subscription so I can rent Driving Lessons, The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys and Goodbye, Lenin!

And a list of things I want to do:
Actually use all those rolls of film
Stop using the Oxford comma
Run every day
Finish the Cicero tomorrow
Have a fashion blog, although this is impossible in Mississippi, and I am rather unqualified
Send lots of postcards
Talk to that nice boy in the shoe store again
Do most of my college applications early

Things that are currently annoying me:
Sunburn
Razor burn
This lack of bottled water

And, of course, the contents of my purse:


Also, I would like a pen pal. Any takers?

7 comments:

yf said...

Driving lessons! Ron! Dangerous lives of the alter boys! Postcards! Maine!

Running every day?

I admire that. Running is not for me. Nope. I guess I was just born prey.

Murphy said...

Haha, just because I want to, doesn't mean I will.

Anonymous said...

Hey.... Murphy... I'll be your pen pal.
Ask me for my address.

Sophia Le Fraga said...

i'll be a pen pal =]

(or photo pal, whichever is easier)

Sophia Le Fraga said...

also, you can check out a writing blog i have with a friend
: http://writersblockk.blogspot.com

Sophia Le Fraga said...

ps. i like oxford commas; they make me feel snobbish

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.